We estimate that about 80% of the customers who come into our boutiques for the first time are wearing the wrong size bra. The biggest mistake women make is wearing a bra too small in the cup and too big in the back. When a woman's bust gets bigger she thinks she's getting wider in the back. She's not. It's her cup size that's increasing.
The shape and size of a woman's breasts change a number of times in her life. This is mainly due to fluctuations in weight, sport, pregnancy, contraception, medication and diet. That why, at Mystique we recommend that our customers are fitted every 6 months.
Fortunately, the huge variety in bra styles means that there is a bra to suit any breast shape or occasion, giving you the perfect silhouette under any outfit.
We find over and over again that after having been fitted in the right size, our customers can't believe the difference and leave feeling like a new woman!
You should feel comfortable in your bra all day and everyday. This will increase your confidence because you know that you are wearing a bra which not only fits perfectly, but also beautifully enhances your shape and figure.
We believe that lingerie and swimwear aftercare is very important.
Once you have treated yourself to a set of lingerie/swimwear from mystique you will want to keep it in pristine condition. Special care is needed when washing your fine lingerie and swimwear.
Please follow the care instructions below, it will help keep your lingerie beautiful for longer.
- Hand wash only - machine washing causes Lycra to degrade quicker and Lycra is important for keeping that firm support. Plus our delicate laces and embroideries will last longer if washed gently by hand.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
To prolong the life of your swimwear Mystique recommends the following care instructions.
- Garments containing Lycra should not be worn in the jacuzzi or sauna.
- Always rinse in cool water immediately after use.
- Hand wash separately with a mild detergent and do not use fabric conditioner.
- Dry away from direct heat do not wring, bleach, tumble dry or iron.